I have warned about the frontier issues that were predicted by Aneurin Bevan in 1948 before. They are breaking up the former NHS already..
- Beth Prout was diagnosed with cancer of the stomach lining
- 57-year-old’s disease can only be treated at two English hospitals
- The Christie Hospital in Manchester has agreed to provide her treatment
- But Welsh NHS bosses have so far refused to cover £70,000 cost
- She said: ‘Because I live in Wales I’ve been treated as a second-class citizen’
- NHS in Wales has now agreed to cover £1,000 cost for an assessment
- Said they are ‘awaiting further clinical information’ before reviewing her case